As a Sales Consultant for Wriggle Marketing, your role will centre around proactively targeting strategic/enterprise and mid-market level prospects, identifying and measuring their organic search, paid search and social media marketing efforts. Following this you will be required to identify where the business is experiencing digital marketing challenges, where there are opportunities for progress, and delivering proposals that showcase how Wriggle Marketing and our services could help. The proposals will address the customers problematic areas, and clearly illustrate the benefits of working with Wriggle in order to obtain an RoI.
About the role
You will be required to respond to any inbound enquiries from our website, online chat, or any other means of communication in a timely manner, present our RoI based proposition, gather key information around business needs, and secure a more in-depth discussion or follow up.
You will be required to execute a solution-based comprehensive sales process to identify client pain, address needs accurately, and formulate value-based solutions.
What we're looking for
- University degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years Sales experience.
- Proven selling skills, preferably in search marketing, digital marketing, technology, software, or IT.
- Track record of hitting and exceeding targets
- Passion for working with emerging technologies and a desire to deeply understand and demonstrate our skills and abilities across all services
- Strong commercial skills and overall business acumen.
- Clear communication skills and excellent phone etiquette, with the ability to influence and speak with senior executives and ask thought-provoking questions.
- Strong interpersonal skills (friendly, outgoing, not afraid to talk to strangers)
- Desire and willingness to get creative with outbound approaches.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth company where change is a constant.
- Able to function independently, as well as collaboratively with fellow team members.
- Passion about fundamentally transforming the way people utilise digital marketing to realise exceptional outcomes and results.
The typical day for a Sales Consultant at Wriggle Marketing looks a little like this:
- Actively engage and participate in relevant marketing events
- Working towards and accountable for the agreed sales targets and KPIs.
- Develop new business opportunities by proactively targeting key decision-makers.
- Articulate and demonstrate our RoI based proposition
- Execute end-to-end sales activities, including lead generation, lead follow up, opportunity qualification, sales process, pitching, business financial approvals and contracting.
- Effectively forecast sales opportunities, while tracking and using critical metrics that predict sales success.
- Track all relevant sales activity using the HubSpot CRM tool
- Take part in any relevant client and industry networking
- Regular Socials
- Team Building Days
- Agile Working & Flexitime
- Payday Lunches
- 24 days holiday plus your birthday off work
- Company Pension Scheme
- Client Referral Scheme