Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you looking to be part of a hard-working team who strive for success? Looking for a business which has a good culture and ethos? Do you have a passion for SEO? If yes, then we have a job opportunity for you…
Head of Search
Wriggle Marketing work within a fast moving environment and our variety of clients have different needs across the many different sectors which they operate in. We are looking for creative, adventurous and hardworking individuals to join our growing team.
Wriggle Marketing is a performance-driven digital marketing agency and the business is continuing to grow year on year. In order to help with this growth, we are looking for a Head of Search. The successful applicant will work directly under our Head of Digital Operations but will be working closely with other members of staff. We want the individual to see this as an opportunity to develop their skills with the business as it continues to grow.
Skills & Requirements
- At least 3 year’s worth of SEO experience. Preferably within an agency.
- At least 1 years of experience in a management role.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google Data Studio as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience using a variety of SEO tools including Screaming Frog and Ahrefs.
- Experience with a variety of SEO clients, including local, E-commerce and national.
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Developing solid SEO strategies for clients, as well as building a deep understanding of their needs and priorities.
- Leading the SEO and Digital Marketing team to implement campaigns to drive SEO growth and improve website performance.
- Take responsibility for maintaining a close relationship with clients and communicating well with key points of contact.
- Effectively manage all SEO accounts and ensure overall performance is consistently improving.
- Identify and address areas for growth on all accounts.
- Proactively work on your own initiative and support the development of the team in general.
- Must have excellent communication skills, know how to speak to clients to understand and interpret requirements.
- Must be enthusiastic, motivated and keen to become an integral part of a busy growing team.
- Must take great satisfaction in completing projects and going the extra mile to help a client or colleague.
- Must be okay with dogs!
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Gym membership
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home days
- Self Development time
- Support and guidance from the team and Head of Digital Operations
- A great team!
If you think you have what it takes to work in a fun fast-moving environment where dealing with clients is key and prioritising jobs ensuring they are going to meet the client’s deadline then we would like to hear from you. Please send all CV’s through with a covering letter to email@example.com