Job Title: Junior SEO Executive
Salary: To Be Discussed
Wriggle Marketing are looking for an experienced Junior SEO Executive to manage and deliver SEO campaigns for a variety of clients across different industries
Supporting our Head of Search and our Inbound Marketing Specialist to develop SEO strategies, aid in content planning, on-page optimisation, keyword research, technical audits and developing reports for clients.
You will be expected to keep up to date with new developments in SEO, whilst actively researching, testing and proposing new approaches to improve search engine rankings, as well as site conversion rates where applicable.
The ideal candidate will have 6 months – 1 years’ experience working in an agency environment, in-house position or freelance SEO work. – Don’t worry if you’re not the finished picture, we will support you in developing your skills.
- A basic level of on-page optimisation knowledge [ Content, internal/external linking, page titles, meta descriptions and URL structures etc ]
- A basic level of off-page SEO knowledge [Local SEO, social, backlinks, guest posting, blogger outreach]
- The ability to run technical SEO audits on websites, using the tools available
- Develop new ways to improve, track and monitor search performance
- Carrying out competitor analysis, backlink audits and keyword research
- An understanding of Google Search Console and Google analytics
- An understanding of the WordPress platform and other CMS
- A basic understanding of HTML would help
- Pro-activity and the ability to be able to work with the minimum supervision
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Good telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Strong relationship builder with the team, other departments and external partners
- Self-motivated to learn new SEO skills and stay up to date with the industry
- A proactive and positive ‘can do’ attitude
Please send all CV’s through with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 285 6128