Wriggle Marketing are looking for a new face for our team! We have an opportunity for a dedicated WordPress Developer to join us here at Wriggle. This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to develop an existing career in development with a salary of £24,000 – £30,000 dependent on experience!
- 3 years development experience
- Must have held a role previous where they have been responsible for managing others
- Have an understanding of WordPress or a similar CMS system. Building custom WordPress themes, using boilerplates and Theme Builders.
- Superb attention to detail and the ability to take a PSD file and turn it into pixel-perfect code.
- Impeccable organisational skills – The ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Experience of designing wireframes, Mockups and concept boards for web projects.
- Develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client’s objectives
- Understand the concept and develop in a mobile-first development capacity (ensure site development adheres to responsive design and works across all platforms)
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign are a must, others are a bonus) – essential
- Strong knowledge in CSS – essential
- Knowledge of PHP – essential
- Strong knowledge of HTML – essential
- A Strong understanding of website testing across multiple devices and platforms.
- Have the ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Make the effort to stay up to date with development trends and standards
- Support the design and development team where needed
- A great understanding of the web development life cycle
If you think you have what it takes to work in a fun fast-moving environment were dealing with clients is key and prioritising jobs ensuring they are going to meet the client’s deadline then we would like to hear from you. Please send all CV’s through with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.