Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you looking to be part of a hard-working team who strive for success? Looking for a business which has a good culture and ethos? Do you have a passion for SEO? If yes, then we have a job opportunity for you…..
Wriggle Marketing are looking for a Technical SEO Executive. The applicant must have at least one year’s worth of technical SEO experience. The candidate must have the ability to liaise with clients in a professional manner.
Salary: up to £26K DOE
Wriggle Marketing work within a fast moving environment and our variety of clients have different needs across the many different sectors which they operate in. We are looking for creative, adventurous and hardworking individuals to join our growing team.
Wriggle Marketing is a performance-driven digital marketing agency and the business is continuing to grow year on year. In order to help with this growth, we are looking for a Technical SEO Executive. The successful applicant will work under our SEO Manager and Head of Search but will be working closely with other members of staff. We want the individual to see this as an opportunity to develop their skills with the business as it continues to grow.
- The applicant must have at least one year’s worth of experience technical SEO experience.
- Have knowledge of carrying out SEO site audits – (on / off-page).
- Have excellent analytical, organisational and time management skills.
- Must be able to carry out competitor analysis, backlink audits, keyword research, and other research projects as required.
- Must be able to resolve complex indexation and crawlability issues.
- Have basic understanding of HTML & CSS.
- Have the ability to identify and resolve technical SEO issues.
- Basic understanding of SEO tools such as Screaming frog, SEranking and WebSite Auditor or other such tools.
- Understand on-page ranking factors – Internal linking, page titles, page content etc.
- Understand off-page ranking factors – Link building, outreach, brand mentions etc.
- Supporting the development team with best practice website structure and sharing knowledge about the latest on-page factors.
- Understand mobile speed testing and knowledge of page speed tools such as GTMetrix and Pingdom.
- Must continuously stay abreast of developments and drive innovation in technical SEO best practice, and share knowledge across the team where applicable.
- Have a good overall knowledge of digital marketing and the different aspects of digital marketing.
- Develop new ways to improve, track and monitor search performance.
- Identify content optimisation opportunities across various digital channels.
- Contribute to the new business process by creating high impact audits on prospective clients digital position with the intent of driving action.
- Must have excellent communication skills, know how to speak to clients to understand and interpret requirements.
- Must be enthusiastic, motivated and keen to become an integral part of a busy growing team.
- Must take great satisfaction in completing projects and going the extra mile to help a client or colleague.
- Must be okay with dogs!
If you think you have what it takes to work in a fun fast moving environment where dealing with clients is key and prioritising jobs ensuring they are going to meet the client’s deadline then we would like to hear from you. Please send all CV’s through with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 815 0815.
We look forward to hearing from you.