Wriggle Marketing are looking for a Social Media Specialist. The applicant must have a minimum of one year’s social media marketing experience. The candidate must have the ability to liaise with clients in a professional manner and deal with their own accounts reporting to both the client and our Account Manager. Wriggle Marketing work within a fast-moving environment and our variety of clients have different needs across the many different sectors which they operate in. We are looking for an adaptive, creative, adventurous and hardworking individual to join our growing team.
You will be responsible for the management and growth of our clients online social presence. Working with all the team, you will create and maintain new marketing campaigns and brand promotions and monitor progress using web analytic tools. The social media specialist will continuously generate content for the company, creating new ideas and campaigns and measuring how effective those ideas are, working with other creative departments in the company to coordinate campaigns. The specialist must be able to turn social media engagement into sales and / or account growth.
What you will be doing?
- Manage all paid social media activity from briefing to publishing
- Write and publish social posts, ensuring they encourage interaction.
- Be the team’s lead on campaign content.
- See ideas through from concept to completion and ensure campaigns are delivered on time.
- Support on competition activity across all channels
- Create a blogger outreach programme
- Take responsibility for monthly social reporting, adding insights and actions and updating on a monthly basis
- Working with the Project Management team to help us get organised – look at what processes are working, and what isn’t, drive improvements.
- Conduct regular competitor analysis
- Keep up to date on emerging trends on social media, to include fashion, sports and technology trends which are then shared with the group
- Creating and managing promotions and social advertising campaigns across multiple channels including but not limited to LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Analysing key metrics and modifying our strategy as needed
- Producing reports for management demonstrating channel ROI
- Researching the latest trends and techniques to improve our social and community performance
- Working with the design team to create visually impactful assets for social pages, posts and campaigns
- Organically growing followers on our social media channels
- A proven track record developing scalable B2B and B2C social media strategies, delivering extraordinary results and creating compelling campaigns that deliver
Skills and Experience
Professional and resilient under pressure with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail – accurate execution is essential to the role
- Passionate about social media and able to bring fun, energy and an ambitious attitude to the role
- Knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn’s advertising platforms
- High level of computer literacy, Microsoft Word tools and analytical tools such as Google Analytics
- 1+ year’s relevant industry experience
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills
- Experience Facebook and Twitter advertising
- Proven track record in managing social media channels
- Experience in social media reporting tools
- You’ll be a highly organised person and a creative thinker that can spot a winning campaign concept
- Excellent organisational/project management skills
- Ability to keep projects moving and ensure deadlines are met
- Minimum level of education or qualifications (Bachelor Degree)
Send your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com