Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you looking to be part of a hard-working team who strive for success? Looking for a business which has a good culture and ethos? Do you have a passion for SEO? If yes, then we have a job opportunity for you…
Wriggle Marketing work within a fast moving environment and our variety of clients have different needs across the many different sectors which they operate in. We are looking for creative, adventurous and hardworking individuals to join our growing team.
Wriggle Marketing is a performance-driven digital marketing agency and the business is continuing to grow year on year. In order to help with this growth, we are looking for an SEO Executive. The successful applicant will work directly under our SEO Manager, but will be working closely with other members of staff. We want the individual to see this as an opportunity to develop their skills with the business as it continues to grow.
- At least one year’s worth of SEO experience. Preferably within an agency.
- A good overall knowledge of digital marketing and the different aspects of digital marketing.
The knowledge to carry out:
- Basic and detailed SEO website audits
- Competitor audits
- Backlink audits
- Keyword research
- Content audits
- Other typical SEO tasks as required.
A good understanding of:
- Local SEO ranking factors
- SEO on-page ranking factors – Internal linking, page titles, page content etc.
- SEO off-page ranking factors – Link building, outreach, brand mentions etc.
- Technical SEO ranking factors – Indexation, site speed, website architecture and crawlability etc.
- SEO tools such as Screaming frog, Ahrefs, SEMrush etc.
- Google Analytics and Google Search Console
A basic understanding/nice to haves of:
- E-commerce SEO
- HTML & CSS.
- Conversion Rate Optimisation
You will be in charge of a number of SEO accounts within the business and you will:
- Take ownership of your own SEO accounts under the supervision of the SEO Manager
- Create SEO campaigns for each account and ensure that they are performing as well as they possibly can from a organic search standpoint
- Pulling content strategies together based within keyword data & insights
- Support the development team with best practice website structure and sharing knowledge about the latest on-page factors.
- Support the SEO department with processes and how we approach SEO campaigns
- Develop new ways to improve, track and monitor search performance.
- Continuously stay on top of SEO industry trends and news and share knowledge across the team where applicable.
- Manage relationships with existing and new clients (where necessary)
- Must have excellent communication skills, know how to speak to clients to understand and interpret requirements.
- Must be enthusiastic, motivated and keen to become an integral part of a busy growing team.
- Must take great satisfaction in completing projects and going the extra mile to help a client or colleague.
- Must be okay with dogs!
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Gym membership
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home days
- Self Development time
- Support and guidance from the team and SEO Manager
- A great team!
If you think you have what it takes to work in a fun fast moving environment where dealing with clients is key and prioritising jobs ensuring they are going to meet the client’s deadline then we would like to hear from you. Please send all CV’s through with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 815 0815.
We look forward to hearing from you.