Wriggle Marketing are looking for an SEO Consultant. The applicant must have at least one year’s worth of SEO experience. The candidate must have the ability to liaise with clients in a professional manner. Wriggle Marketing work within a fast moving environment and our variety of clients have different needs across the many different sectors which they operate in. We are looking for adaptive, creative, adventurous and hardworking individuals to join our growing team.
Wriggle Marketing is a small digital marketing agency which started 5 years ago and the business is continuing to grow year on year. In order to help with this growth, we are looking for an SEO consultant. The successful applicant will work mainly under our Head of Search but will be working closely under other members of staff. We want the individual to see this as an opportunity to develop their skills with the business as it continues to grow.
- The applicant must have at least one year’s worth of experience technical SEO experience.
- Has knowledge of carrying out SEO site audits – (on / off page).
- Has excellent analytical, organisational and time management skills.
- Carrying out competitor analysis, backlink audits, keyword research, and other research projects as required.
- Resolve complex indexation and crawlability issues.
- Basic understanding of HTML & CSS.
- Has the ability to identify and resolve technical SEO issues.
- Basic understanding of SEO tools such as Screaming frog, SEranking and WebSite Auditor.
- Understanding of on-page ranking factors – Internal linking, page titles, page content etc.
- Understanding of off-page ranking factors – Link building, outreach, brand mentions etc.
- Supporting the development team with best practice website structure and sharing knowledge about the latest on-page.
- Understanding of mobile speed testing and knowledge of page speed tools such as GTMetrix and Pingdom.
- Staying abreast of developments and drive innovation in technical SEO best practice, and share knowledge across the team where applicable.
- Have a good overall knowledge of digital marketing and the different aspects of digital marketing.
- Develop new ways to improve, track and monitor search performance.
- Identify content optimisation opportunities across various digital channels.
- Contribute to the new business process by creating high impact audits on prospective clients digital position with the intent of driving action.
- They have excellent communication skills, know how to speak to clients to understand and interpret requirements and doesn’t shy away from challenging work.
- They are enthusiastic, motivated and are keen to become an integral part of a busy growing team
- They take great satisfaction in completing projects and going the extra mile to help a client or colleague.
- Must be okay with dogs!
If you think you have what it takes to work in a fun fast moving environment where dealing with clients is key and prioritising jobs ensuring they are going to meet the client’s deadline then we would like to hear from you. Please send all CV’s through with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 285 6128.
We look forward to hearing from you.