Salary: £24,000 plus company benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Wriggle Marketing work within a fast moving environment and our variety of clients have different needs across the many different sectors which they operate in. We are looking for creative, adventurous and hardworking individuals to join our growing team.
Wriggle Marketing is a performance-driven digital marketing agency and the business is continuing to grow year on year. In order to help with this growth, we are looking for a Paid Search Executive.
As our Paid Search Executive you will be responsible for day-to-day running of paid search campaigns, reporting to the PPC Manager, you will manage your own clients PPC campaigns, from set-up, optimisation through to performance, against ROI. We are looking for a PPC Specialist who can maintain the high service levels we provide to our clients, ensuring deadlines are met on-time, within budget and to the exact standards our clients have become accustomed to.
This position offers direct client relationship responsibilities along with hands-on work for the client; including the planning, launching and management of the campaigns throughout their lifetime, monitoring budgets, analysing the campaigns and making recommendations to clients based on results.
Responsibilities of the Paid Search Executive:
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
- Implementation of new clients’ account set up and research done on behalf of client
- Launch and optimise various PPC campaigns
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google Ads)
- Carry out extensive keyword research, selection and audience targeting
- Manage performance issues, understand the issue and make improvements
- Own customer relationship and be their trusted search advisor
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Produce reports for clients
- Write copy for Google Ads
The successful PPC Executive will have the following experience:
- Has at least 2-4 years proven PPC experience in the industry, ideally gained within a dedicated PPC role and digital agency environment
- Someone who excels in PPC and has a passion for helping clients succeed
- Has excellent analytical, organisational and time management skills
- They take great satisfaction in completing projects and going the extra mile to help a client
- They have excellent communication skills, know how to speak to clients to understand and interpret requirements and doesn’t shy away from challenging work
- They are enthusiastic, motivated and are keen to become an integral part of a busy growing team
- Have a good overall knowledge of SEO and digital marketing
- Enjoys keeping up with industry trends
- Google Ads certified as a minimum
- Google Analytics certified
To apply for this role, please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.