Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you looking to be part of a hard-working team who strive for success? Looking for a business which has a good culture and ethos? Do you have a passion for social media? If yes, then we have a job opportunity for you…
Wriggle Marketing work within a fast moving environment and our variety of clients have different needs across the many different sectors which they operate in. We are looking for creative, adventurous and hardworking individuals to join our growing team.
Wriggle Marketing is a performance-driven digital marketing agency and the business is continuing to grow year on year. In order to help with this growth, we are looking for a paid social media manager. The successful applicant will work directly with our digital exec and designers as well as working with other members of staff. We want the individual to see this as an opportunity to develop their skills with the business as it continues to grow.
Due to further emphasis on Paid Social channels to grow customer engagement, Wriggle require a dedicated and creative Paid Social Media Manager, to work closely with the Digital Performance. The Paid Social Media Manager will be responsible for increasing conversion over Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. You will be running the Paid Social strategy and will be involved in campaign development, management, reporting and working in partnership with our clients.
- Own and deliver the Paid Social Media strategy
- Combine analytics and testing cases to gain approval for new paid social channels to drive innovation
- Work collaboratively to create measurement frameworks to understand the true impact of all existing and new activity
- Prove the channel’s profitability by incorporating testing, efficiency, technology and innovation
- Collaborate with in-house content function to align brand
- Work with digital media agency to for innovation and execution purposes, staying at the forefront of technology and technique
- Develop optimisation roadmap drive efficiency gains, focused on the tech-side of automation; using data to make better decisions (audiences, bidding, feeds, etc.).
- A key figure in the Performance Marketing team, working collaboratively with peers to drive team performance forward Essential experience required.
- Highly numerate, effective and analytical
- Strong understanding and experience running campaigns on all Paid Social channels
- Proven track record of driving ROI and performance-focused social campaigns
- Expert user of Facebook Ad Manager
- A digital performance agency background is preferred
- Must have excellent communication skills, know how to speak to clients to understand and interpret requirements.
- Must be enthusiastic, motivated and keen to become an integral part of a busy growing team.
- Must take great satisfaction in completing projects and going the extra mile to help a client or colleague.
- Must be okay with dogs!
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Gym membership
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home days
- Self Development time
- Support and guidance from the team and SEO Manager
- A great team!