Wriggle Marketing work within a fast-moving environment and our variety of clients have different needs across the many different sectors which they operate in. We are looking for creative, adventurous and hardworking individuals to join our growing team.
Wriggle Marketing is a performance-driven digital marketing agency and the business is continuing to grow year on year. In order to help with this growth, we are looking for a part time Finance Executive (Bookkeeper). Initially, we are looking for this individual to work within the business 2 days per week at £9.90 per hour.
As our Finance Executive, you will be responsible for day-to-day finance and commercial tasks for the business. This role is perfect for an accomplished, experienced bookkeeper or finance professional who would benefit from the flexibility of part-time hours but is still keen to contribute to an exciting and growing business.
Role and responsibilities:
- As our Finance Executive, your primary responsibilities will be the day to day finance tasks of the business including:
- Producing monthly finance reports and ensuring accounts are fully up to date for month end
- Bank reconciliation
- Paying suppliers
- Generating and sending invoices to clients
- Ensuring accounts receivable are accurately produced on a monthly basis and collected on time
- Checking that invoices from suppliers are accurate and discounts / bulk prices have been applied accurately
- Chasing credits / refunds
- Ensuring that expenditure is correctly coded in our accounts
- Providing ad-hoc commercial support as required (e.g. financial forecasts, cash flow forecast etc)
- Helping a growing business put in solid financial systems and processes
Skills & Experience:
- Must be able to work individually to deliver the objectives of the role
- Previous experience bookkeeping and managing day-to-day finances is essential
- Knowledge of working with Xero
- Excellent excel skills (vlookups, formulas, pivot tables etc)
- Excellent phone manner and able to communicate effectively with suppliers / our clients as required from time to time
To apply for this role please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com.