Wriggle Marketing are looking for a new face for our team!
We have an opportunity for a Content & Social Media Manager to join us here at Wriggle. You will be responsible for everything content and social related and be managing our digital marketing executives. You will be responsible for liaising with the SEO team and developing content plans with the wider team, whilst also being responsible for the successful execution of our clients social media strategies with both our digital executives and graphic designers. This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to join a growing business and develop an existing career in content and social media whereby the applicant wishes to move to a role with more responsibility and managing others.
Wriggle Marketing is a boutique digital marketing agency which started 5 years ago and the business is continuing to grow year on year. In order to help with this growth, we are looking to recruit Content & Social Media Manager. The applicant must have a passion for social media marketing and content writing. The applicant must also have 2 years of agency experience and knowledge in order to execute their role effectively.
Duties of the role include (but not limited to):
- Delivering and managing projects and retainers for our clients
- Writing, editing and publishing various content (blogs, social media posts, ebooks, white papers, landing page copy etc).
- Helping to drive growth to our clients and advising clients on social media best practice and strategy.
- Creating and scheduling social media posts across clients social channels.
- Working with the wider team to help plan content calendars, social media plans and web projects
- Playing a key role in undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing projects to ensure targets are met.
- Nurturing strong relationships and maintaining clear lines of communications with the management team, clients, new business teams as well as third party suppliers and partners.
- Managing Facebook Ad campaigns.
- · Liaising internally across departments to achieve mutual goals and also externally to manage and grow strong relationships with clients.
Skills & Qualities
- Highly organised, with excellent attention to detail and able to see projects through to fruition.
- Deep understanding of (and passion for) the beast that is modern marketing inpaticular social media and content writing.
- A great writer (natural wordsmith).
- Energetic and enthusiastic with the ability to act on own initiative.
- Ability to analyse data and spot trends.
- A team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Eagerness to understand ROI and a drive to constantly improve performance.
- Marketing Degree or professional marketing qualification is essential.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an agency environment is essential.
- Knowledge of industry standard scheduling tools
- Knowledge of how to navigate and find statistics within Google Analytics
- Thorough understanding and experience with organic and paid social media and search is essential.
- Knowledge of using Adobe software would be desirable.
Salary – £24,000 – £30,000 DOE
If you think you have what it takes to work in a fun fast-moving environment where dealing with clients is key and prioritising jobs ensuring they are going to meet the client’s deadline then we would like to hear from you. Please send all CV’s through with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org