Wriggle Marketing are looking for a new face for our team! We have an opportunity for an Admin Manager / PA to join our team.
Wriggle Marketing is a growing digital Marketing business and is seeking to appoint an Admin Manager / PA. The role will also act as Personal Assistant to the Managing Director.
The business is young and fast paced. The requirement is for someone equally dynamic and motivated to do well in a rapidly growing business that operates in a fun but fast-moving sector.
As a rapidly growing business there is a requirement for a pragmatic and “can do” attitude to doing what is needed on a daily and weekly basis. In return, there is significant opportunity to shape the future of this role and have a long term and progressive career with a very supportive employer. We do not want an average Administration Manager and PA, we want someone who will add value to our team and be exceptional.
- Acting on a day to day basis as the lead administrator, dealing with the relatively low volume of inbound telecoms, standard business administration and ensuring that the office procedures and processes run smoothly to allow the team to focus on customer facing output;
- Arrange conference calls and schedules meetings
- Takes effective notes during meetings
- Providing PA services to the MD including diary management (both business and personal), travel and accommodation booking;
- Pragmatic and proactive support to the whole team, ensuring that any administrative support is provided to allow team members to focus on their primary tasks;
- Performs a wide range of administrative duties including expense management, invoicing and other finance like functions as needed.
- Overseeing training records and professional memberships;
- Being the lead owner of employee wellbeing initiatives and ensuring that our office environment is happy, productive and a fun place to be for all members of our team;
- Any other tasks that improve the business efficiency and performance;
- You have strong administration skills including attention to detail
- Have at least 1 years’ experience in the position of PA/ administration assistant
- You are able to multi-task and facilitate your surrounding team
- You are proficient in Excel and Word
- You have some accounting/bookkeeping experience
- You have a friendly, approachable and professional manner at all times
- You have a can-do proactive attitude and a willingness to learn
- You have drive and enthusiasm to develop within the company and take responsibility for key
- Gym Membership – At Wriggle we believe in keeping active and fit. We believe it makes our team happier and this is why we enrol all team members at the local gym and encourage them to use it as much as possible.
- Early Finishes on a Friday – We know everyone looks forward to the weekend and we know leaving a touch earlier can make it feel elongated. At Wriggle we split the team into two team and give each team the option (every other Friday) to come in at 8am and finish at 4pm.
- Friday Wind Downs – After a tough week in the office it is nice to wind down. For those who are in the office after 4pm on a Friday out comes the beer, Prosecco and / or ice creams.
- Pension Scheme – We believe in your future. Our pension scheme helps you prepare for retirement through monthly contributions from both you and us.
- Regular Socials – At Wriggle we hold regular socials anything from beers in the local, walks on Tynemouth beach to horse racing at Gosforth Park.
- Skills Development – We want you to be the best you can be. We’ll support your development, helping you harness your potential and learn new skills. At Wriggle we will put a plan together to allow you to develop you skills and we will review these once per quarter.
- Referral Scheme – Bonus awards for the successful introduction of new business.
- Progression Opportunities – At Wriggle we will support you to the next milestone on your career path. We are a growing business and those staff who show commitment and dedication we will ensure you progress with the business.
If you are a highly talented Admin assistant or PA looking for an exciting position in a fast growing company that values top talent, we would love to hear from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,000.00 to £19,000.00 /year
If you think you have what it takes to work in a fun fast moving environment where dealing with clients is key and prioritising jobs ensuring they are going to meet the clients deadline then we would like to hear from you. Please send all CV’s through with a covering letter to email@example.com or call 0191 285 6128.
We look forward to hearing from you.